Street Index (51st Edition) and New Territories Lot/Address Cross Reference Table (20th Edition)
The 51st edition of the Street Index and the 20th edition of the New Territories Lot/Address Cross Reference Table (CRT) on compact disc will be available for sale at the Land Registry Customer Centre on 19/F, Queensway Government Offices, 66 Queensway, Hong Kong, the New Territories Search Offices and the Street Index & CRT Help Desk at Unit 1202, 12th Floor, One Kowloon, 1 Wang Yuen Street, Kowloon Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong from 30 April 2019. The price is HK$370 per compact disc.
2. Licences for using the 51st edition of the Street Index and the 20th edition of the CRT compact discs on computer networks will also be available for sale at the same time. The licence fee for a computer network linked to less than 50 terminals and a computer network linked to 50 terminals or more is HK$2,960 and HK$5,920 respectively.
3. As compared to the last edition, 411 amendments have been made and 25 new streets and 55 new lots/sections/subsections have been added in the new edition of the Street Index. As for the CRT, 1,846 amendments have been made and 14 new streets and 1,485 new lots/sections/subsections have been added.
4. Information leaflets and order forms for the new editions of the Street Index and the CRT are attached. The order forms can also be downloaded from the Land Registry’s website (www.landreg.gov.hk).
5. To provide support to users of our search services, an online version of the new editions of the Street Index and the CRT will be available for free browsing on the Land Registry's website (www.landreg.gov.hk) or through the hyperlink on the IRIS Online Services (www.iris.gov.hk) from 30 April 2019.
6. For enquiries, please contact the Street Index and CRT Help Desk or the Customer Service Manager, Ms Eva LAU (now changed to Ms Ella TSOI), on 3105 0000.