Application for registration of owners' corporations
Declarations may be made at the Land Registry offices (www.landreg.gov.hk/en/contact/contact_2.htm) or the District Offices of the Home Affairs Department (https://www.had.gov.hk/en/contact_us/comment_c.htm).
You may conduct a land search at any Land Registry Search Office or via the IRIS Online Services at (www.iris.gov.hk) and take the following steps:
- Check the memorial no. of the DMC in the relevant land register
- Order a copy of the DMC by quoting the memorial no.
|For the issue of a certificate of registration of a corporation||$1,300|
|For the issue of a duplicate certificate of registration of a corporation (if required)||$79|
|For the filing of application||$58|
|For the filing of each copy of the deed of mutual covenant (if any)||$58|
|For the filing of resolution||$58|
|For the filing of declaration/statement (per document)||$58|
- a copy of the registered deed of mutual covenant (if any);
- a copy of the resolution for the appointment of the members of the management committee, chairman, vice-chairman (if any), secretary and treasurer duly certified by the secretary or the chairman;
- a declaration of compliance (L.R. 161) made by the chairman or the secretary in the prescribed form (the oath may be made before a Commissioner for Oaths of the Land Registry or District Offices);
- a statement of eligibility (L.R. 175) by each member of the management committee in the prescribed form; and
- a confirmation on lodgment of statement (L.R. 171) by the secretary.