1. Land Register
- A register showing the ownership particulars of each property and any incumbrances registered against the property, e.g. Legal Charge, Agreement for Sale and Purchase, Court Order, etc.
- In the form specified by the Land Registrar, it contains the essential particulars of the accompanying document lodged for registration.
3. Memorial Day Book
- A record of all the memorials of the relating documents lodged for registration each day with the essential particulars of each memorial.
4. Government Lease
- A lease of land granted by the Government including any instrument whereby the term of a lease may be extended or the provisions thereof varied, and any agreement for a Government Lease such as New Grant, Conditions of Sale, Conditions of Grant, Conditions of Exchange, etc.
5. Block Government Lease
- A lease issued for a Demarcation District/Survey District or a block of lots. It contains the lease conditions and a schedule showing the name of owner, area, class, annual rent, etc. of each lot.
See also other related links