1. Internet Search Services (IRIS Online Services)
- The IRIS Online Services provides users with a full range of search services through the Internet.
- The IRIS Online Services will be available in two forms: on Ad Hoc Basis and Subscription Basis.
- There are two versions of the IRIS Online Services: desktop version and mobile version. Both versions are accessed by browsers and the mobile version is customized and best viewed for smartphones and mobile devices running iOS and Android platforms. Please click here for more information on the Mobile Version.
- Customers can make use of the IRIS Online Services to place orders on-line for copies of land records. For the desktop version, the delivery methods to receive copies of land records are view by browser, by download, by email, by fax, by mail and by collection over counters. For the mobile version, user can choose delivery methods of view by browser and by email for receiving plain copies of land records. Delivery methods may differ depending on the Order Type, Nature, Colouring, File Size or No. of Pages, etc.
2. Counter Search and Self-service Search
- At the Land Registry's Customer Centre and the New Territories Search Offices (NTSOs), customers can conduct searches of land registers and place orders for copies of land records for properties anywhere in the territory through our Counter Search and Self-service Search services.
- Service for inspection of original Government Leases and Block Government Leases is available by appointment.
See also other related links
- Internet Search Services (IRIS Online Services)
- Procedures for Conducting Counter Searches and Self-service Searches
- Types of Land Records
- Types of Searches
- Memorial Day Book
- Monthly Memorial Information on Mortgage Transactions (MMIM)
- Street Index and New Territories Lot/Address Cross Reference Table