Notification by Email
During the subscription period, when an instrument is delivered to the Land Registry or is being processed by the Land Registry for registration against the selected land register under the Land Registration Ordinance (Cap.128), the Land Registry will send a Property Alert notification to you by email at one or more of the following different stages, where applicable, in the course of such registration process:
- The information of the instrument is entered on the selected land register upon receipt of the instrument for registration.
- The information of the instrument pending registration, which has previously been entered on the selected land register, is removed from the said land register for whatever reason.
- The instrument has been registered against the selected land register and becomes available for public search.
After the completion of registration of the instrument, no further Property Alert notification will be issued in relation to that registered instrument.
Besides, a half-yearly summary of email notification(s) issued to you during the past 6-month period will be sent to you by end June and end December of each year during the subscription period to facilitate you to check whether you have missed any email notification(s).
- Date of instrument
- Memorial number of instrument
- Date of delivery of instrument
- Nature of instrument