"Terms and Conditions"
Free Online Browsing of the Index of Streets, House Numbers and Lots in Hong Kong, Kowloon and New Kowloon ("SI") and New Territories Lot/Address Cross Reference Table ("CRT")
- Free online access to the SI and CRT ("the Services") are provided on this website by the Land Registry to users subject to these terms and conditions.
- The SI and CRT are provided for online browsing only. Users shall not print, download, save, copy or reproduce the SI and CRT or any part thereof in any form by any means or to transmit the SI and CRT to any other person.
- Users shall be solely responsible for the acquisition of their own computer equipment, software, skills and support in order to have access to the Services. The LR shall not be responsible in whatever respect in connection therewith.
- All rights in the SI and CRT including copyright and other intellectual property rights and all rights to apply for the same whether now existing or arising hereafter which are not specifically granted to users herein are expressly reserved to the LR.
- Users shall not use the SI and CRT for activities which are unlawful.
- While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in the SI and CRT, the LR shall not be responsible for any errors, incompleteness and/or inconsistency of the information contained in the SI and CRT or in the transmission or delivery of data from this website.
- The LR shall not be liable to users or any other person for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from using, misusing, inability to use of the SI and CRT or from any errors, deficiencies or faults therein or from any failure or delay in the provision of the SI and CRT whether such loss or damage is caused by negligence or otherwise.
- The LR reserves the right to discontinue or suspend the Services or to revise, omit, suspend or edit the information of the SI and CRT at any time in its absolute discretion without giving any reason or prior notice to users. Before acting upon the information therein, users are responsible for making their own assessment of the information and advised to verify the information by making reference to original publications or other relevant documentation and to obtain independent advice from relevant professionals.
- Users’ rights and obligations under these terms and conditions shall be personal to them and shall not be assignable or transferable.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong.