(1) The e-memorial form is to provide an alternative channel for filling in the memorial forms. All the guidance notes and warning/error messages appeared on, and all the information auto-filled up through the e-memorial form, are provided for reference only. The user shall ensure that information inserted in the e-memorial form is accurate and correct. The Land Registry will not be liable for any errors in, omissions from and/or misstatements concerning any such information, and will not accept any responsibility or liability for any loss arising from any use or misuse of or reliance on the information delivered on the e-memorial form.
(2) The user is responsible for making his/her own virus and integrity checks on data files, ensuring the system on to which the data files is to be transferred is in good working order and able to properly run the e-memorial form, and for maintaining the integrity of the data to be processed. The Land Registry will not be liable for any errors, omissions, inaccuracy or deficiency of data in connection with the processing or transmission of data from data files to the e-memorial form.
(3) The Land Registry has provided an Excel file containing a blank template (“the LR File”) as a tool for inputting data. The LR File is used at the user’s own risk and discretion. The Land Registry will not accept any responsibility or liability for the integrity, accuracy and/or quality of the data contained in the LR File after it leaves the possession of the Land Registry.
(4) The Land Registry is under no obligation to provide any support, service, corrections or upgrades to any of the e-memorial form.
(5) For programs that have been developed by persons or entities other than the Land Registry, please refer to the terms and conditions imposed by the owners of those programs.
(6) By using the e-memorial form, user agrees to accept unconditionally the terms of this Disclaimer and as they may be revised and/or amended from time to time by the Land Registry without prior notice to the user. Please check this page regularly for any revisions and/or amendments which may be made.